where do i put the O-rings That came with obsidian?
Obsidian comes with FDA approved high-temperature silicone O-rings to help make a proper seal to your Easy Valve Herbal Chamber. They not only help to seal the vapor flow path, but also act to secure the device to the Easy Valve Herbal Chamber. The O-rings are to be assembled as follows*:
obsidian o-ring Assembly:
1. Remove the Blue O-ring that came with your Easy Valve Herbal Chamber
2. Place the SMALLEST O-ring in the position previously occupied by the Blue O-ring
3. Assemble Obsidian on the Easy Valve Herbal Chamber by pushing down with a slight twisting motion
4. Check for a thin line seal to appear between the O-ring and Obsidian which will indicate a proper seal is being made.
5. If you do NOT notice a thin line seal, or you notice vapor leaking from Obsidian during use, remove the O-ring and replace it with the next largest O-ring. Continue in this fashion until a proper seal is achieved. If you are having trouble making a proper seal, please watch the Obsidian O-ring Assembly Demonstration video, and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if further assistance is needed.
* Please Note: Obsidian is made from hand blown borosilicate and therefore has larger size tolerances than Magma. To accommodate these size differences Obsidian is shipped with three different size O-rings. Begin by assembling the SMALLEST O-ring, and only increase O-ring size if you notice vapor is escaping from the device. You will observe a thin line appear from the O-ring when properly sealed. The included O-rings allow the vast majority of all devices to function properly. If you experience vapor leaking from your device, or your device does not sit securely on the Easy Valve Herbal Chamber, contact support@magma-industries for assistance. We will always work to ensure your device fits properly and delivers the finest quality vapor available.